The first EMR system to satisfy each of Medicare’s 2013 requirements:
- Integrated PQRS with automated documentation and touch-free submission of PQRS codes.
- Automated identification /documentation of functional deficits (and progression of those same deficits) with touch-free submission of necessary G-codes and modifiers.
- Automated evidence-based defense of the evaluation’s treatment plan. Systems4PT documentation validates that the plan of care will restore functional deficits for the chosen diagnosis.
- Auto-tracking of Medicare dollars with integrated, pre-filled Medicare Threshold application forms for your Medicare Administrative Contractor.
“OK, we’ve looked at every other physical therapy software system out there and yours is clearly the best.
So, what’s the next step?”
In pursuit of the above, Systems4PT™ virtually invented
modern-day physical therapy software:
- The paperless physical therapy practice
- Fully integrated scheduling, documentation, billing, collections and management reports
- Custom documentation
- Computer augmented documentation (CAD)
- Real-time payer rule validation for all departments
- True point-of-care physical therapy documentation software vs. “treat now and document later”
- Maximized charge capture through PayTrend™ automated Dx/CPT coding prompts (see PayTrend™)
- Real-time validation of Medicare direct therapy and automated CCI edits, including modifiers
- Integrated payer rules for all payers, not just Medicare
- Profit-Based Marketing™ that orients your practice toward the highest reimbursement payers
- Trend analysis reports for each of your vital practice stats